From: Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?Q?W=F6lfel?=
Subject: Re: Why homosexuals are no threat to heterosexuals
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:56:59 +0200

"Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:

> [...]
> > > being decimated by AIDS, as well as other areas in Africa, and the
> > > transmission is exclusively HETEROSEXUAL.  They have orphanages full of
> > > orphans who have lost their parents to AIDS, and many of them have
> > > gotten AIDS too, from their mother.
> > >
> > > Despite your stupid statements, the truth is still there for anyone to
> > > see, just go to Zimbabwe in Africa or Thailand in Asia or other areas in
> > > both regions, and you will find AIDS spreading among HETEROSEXUAL
> > > POPULATIONS.
> >
> > Most important fact is that _we_ are all concerned, AIDS is an
> > intercultural disease. No matter how high the risk really is, sometimes
> > discussions like this serve only to forget that it's _my_ health that is
> > in danger.
> > Talking about minorities is easy if you don't belong to them: whatever
> > taboo I might get to, it's not my life.
> > BTW, a good way to get those discussions (face to face, esp. in groups)
> > back to earth is talking about contraception and sexuality of the people
> > involved: Now the taboo is ours, the problem is ours and we are talking
> > about everyday life, not as seen on TV or read in papers written to fit
> > into everyone's lunch break.
> >
> > Think about this:
> >         When my girl and I decided to leave condoms outta bed, I proposed to
> > get us both tested. She was a bit frightened at first, thought that
> > there was only danger where there's a test, but it was easy to convince
> > her: How could she know if I lied to her or not? What if I knew I had
> > AIDS and didn't tell her? (Yeah, excellent rhetoric device for
> > positively predisposed relationships: just twist it around the evil way.
> > Works.)
> >         She called her gynaecologist and was told to come next day. When she
> > arrived, there already was rumors and rants like "uuh, you're the one
> > with the <look left, look right> AIDS test <g> ". Imagine the faces of
> > the other patients waiting.
> >         The doctor was really cool: He told her to have the test made
> > anonymously at the "Gesundheitsamt", a public health care office,
> > because her health insurance record would block her entry into public
> > service.
> > Once again: This doctor said, Lady, don't let your future employer (the
> > Fed. Rep. of Germany) know that you had yourself tested or they won't
> > employ you. And this guy even knew examples!
> > And all we wanted to do is live our relationship in a responsible way.
> >
> > People, this is so pervert, I couldn't believe it.
> > And the pervertion is the same as with Mr. "baise-cule" Kulekiss: take a
> > strong sexual taboo, fear of death and painful disease and start to
> > gossip. The greater the distance (taboo) the easier assumptions and
> > guesses become "truth". The whole thing works quite fine, as long as it
> > is not disturbed by truth, which would mostly be a catastrophe in these
> > cases.
>
> Well, this may come as a surprise to you, but the US Army tests EVERY

I am not surprised. I knew that before, and I don't think this is a way
to solve the problem, anyway it's legitimate for the US Army to know the
status of their resources.
In fact I am surprised to see that this answer ends our argument for
you.

Your assumptions about AIDS, HIV, sexuality and genders are errant, even
if the US Army wouldn't test for anything.
IMO your attitude is one of the main reasons for the success of the
virus: I could never get AIDS, because I am so normal, and AIDS is a
pervert's disease.

But AIDS is much more normal than you think. For example, your
assumption that HIV spreads only into the direction of the semen, is
wrong. The virus is found in various human body liquids, e.g. blood.

        > On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 06:45:36 -0400, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,
        >  ("Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:

        > >> Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
        > >
        > >Not for men.

If it wasn't this ignorance that kills so many people, it would be hell
of a laugh.
Perhaps you should think it all over again, the basis of your opinion is
corrupt.

Get it, Aaron, before it gets you. Don't learn all those things in
hospital. Learn them now, learn about your body and your lifestyle.
Learn about the differences, about freedom.
It's important to know. Or how do you want to know how to deal with
infected kindergarten children, your infected colleague, infected
soldiers? Your proposal

        on Tue, 12 Jun 2001 06:10:13 -0400, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,
        "Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote
        > Enough of this nonsense.
        >
        > Screw them.  In this day and age, if you have AIDS, you're an idiot,
        > and should be just lined up against the wall and shot, just on
principle,
        > for being such a fucking dumbass.

won't work out. By the way it is not cool, it don't even look great on
TV.
Your violent opposition to dealing with the problem constructively
implies mighty taboo pressure. Free yourself, Aaron!

> > The only way to cure AIDS is to get to the splinter in our own eyes.
> > AIDS has something to do with all of our lives, habits and lifestyles.
> > Bothering with other people's ones will not solve the problem, neither
> > does it answer the question of guilt properly, which wouldn't solve the
> > problem either.
> >
> > BTW, I totally left out the possibility that Mr. Kulekiss simply waits
> > to be f###ed in his a## and doesn't know how to put it... But I think
> > he's only a punk begging for attention (like they all do).
> >
> > Happy testing,
> >         B.
> >
> > > ANY heterosexual involved with multiple partners, and
> > > especially the women who are more vulnerable, should rightfully fear
> > > AIDS no matter where they are in this world.
> > >
> > > --
> > > It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.  -- Voltaire

Burkhard Wölfel
v e r s u c h s a n s t a l t (at) g m x . de
pubkey for this adress @ pgp.net

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dan Pidcock)
Subject: Re: What language are use to program Linux stuff?
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:04:15 GMT

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:15:45 +0100, pip
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Dan Pidcock wrote:
>> And how about recoding that in a "kiddie" language?
>> Something like
>> $_ ~= s/'@'/'@@'/;
>> $_ ~= s/'\'/'\@'/;
>>
>> C is not the language of choice for every situation.
>
>Don't be so silly Dan! Where are the possibility of pointer errors here
>? Are you trying to put us out of jobs ?
>
>What? You want programmers to be MORE productive ? Eh? You want them to
>use a clean safe language ? Eh? That does not compute.

What is this: humour in COLA?  There must be something wrong here.
That's the second funny posting I've read here in as many minutes.
It's really going downhill without Kulkis' vitriol.

Dan
remove .hatespam to reply

------------------------------

From: Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?Q?W=F6lfel?=
Crossposted-To:
alt.destroy.microsoft,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Subject: Re: European arrogance and ignorance... (was Re: Just when Linux
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:12:02 +0200

Thaddius Maximus wrote:

> Burkhard Wölfel wrote:
> >
> > Thaddius Maximus wrote:
> >
> > > Most all medical programs in Eurpoe are a complete disaster.
> >
> > The german system is OK for me after all.
> >

> In the USA I can get all new porcelain teeth (20 USD) and
> a hair transplant (20 USD) through my medical insurance
> policy.  Can Europe beat that !!!  ;-)

1. <all new> porcelain teeth ( 1 or 2?)or <all your teeth> in shiny
porcelaine?
2. You said "my medical insurance policy". How much do you pay per year?
Or does your employer do?

> > > Without the USA, mother Russia would have gobbled up most all of
> > > Europe long ago.
> >
> > Don't overestimate her for she is drunk and schizo.
>
> Very true, and at the same time, very scary...  What will
> she do next???

We'll see a bit of a bit of it, as always.
But it's not that they are that hostile, what scares me most is how poor
they are. And I know zero about their culture, black hole in my brains.
As if there was just the nukes, rusting...
Pah.

From: Thaddius Maximus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.destroy.microsoft,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:32:26 +0100

Nick Condon wrote:

> Thaddius Maximus wrote:
>
> >Burkhard Wölfel wrote:

> >> The german system is OK for me after all.
> >>

> >In the USA I can get all new porcelain teeth (20 USD) and
> >a hair transplant (20 USD) through my medical insurance
> >policy.  Can Europe beat that !!!  ;-)
>
> The life expectancy of a man living in the EU is 74.4 years, and the infant
> mortality rate is 476 per 100,000.
>
> Can the US beat that?
> (Ans: No, your figures are 67.5 years, and 722 per 100,000)

The US life expectancy for a male at birth is somewhere around
73-74 years.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dan Pop)
Crossposted-To: comp.arch,misc.invest.stocks
Subject: Re: The beginning of the end for microsoft
Date: 12 Jun 2001 14:19:00 GMT

In <9g518o$[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Peter da Silva) writes:

>In article <9g42ap$luq$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dan Pop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> And the worst behaved applications drop their bits in /usr/bin, /usr/lib
>> /usr/man etc.  It's easier to reinstall them from scratch.
>
>I can't think of any that do, at least not in the last 10 years. I'm not
>saying there aren't, but I'd be interested to hear of them.

    pc64-006:~ 0 9> which sgicc
    /usr/bin/sgicc

Dan
--
Dan Pop
CERN, IT Division

------------------------------

From: "JS \\ PL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Linux dead on the desktop.
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:46:22 -0400

"drsquare" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:42:17 +0200, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,
>  ("Ayende Rahien" <don'[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:
>
> >"drsquare" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> >news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> >> 16MB RAM, 200Mhz processor, 1GB hard disk.

These specs don't mesh with what was available in the 200mhz era. Every ad I
find in January 1997's Computer shopper has a mhz range of 133-200mhz and a
hd offering of 2.x GB for low end pc's and 3.x GB for high end.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jim dutton)
Date: 12 Jun 2001 14:46:02 GMT

In article <9g16ij$onq$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Matthew Gardiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>"Brock Hannibal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

>> >Lets say, in theory, your son has a pretty normal (well, as normal
>> >as you can be) hetrosexual up bringing, and learns to
>> >accept/tolerate people with different sexual preferences, and you
>> >and your son have an open father-son relationship in which your
>> >son can talk to about anything. However, hypothetically, at the
>> >age of, say, 17, he comes to you and says, "dad, I'm gay".  What
>> >would your response be?
>> >
>> >Matthew Gardiner
>>
>> In all truthfulness I can't say I would be happy about it. I'm not
>> sure how I would respond, exactly. I wouldn't disinherit him or
>> anything like that. I would try to make sure he really knew what all
>> the consequences of his choice would be. That's about the best I
>> can do in this hypothetical situation.
>>
>> None of that has anything to do with the schools teaching about
>> homosexuality. It's not their role, in my opinion.
>
>Personally, if I had a son, and he came to me and said he was gay, I would
>neither be disappointed or proud.  I would be happy that he was able to
>"come out" as so to speak, and that he was willing to talk about any issues
>he may have. I would give him the same advice as as I would give a
>hetrosexual son, be careful, use contraception, remember that if you need
>support, that I (as a father) will always be there.
>Matthew Gardiner

 Do you even have a son?

 -Jeem, Empty platitude usenet special. !00 for a $1.

http://www.ejeem.com                                Autococker2000/Dye SS
 Steatopygias's 'R' Us.          doh#0000000005 That ain't no Hottentot.
 Sesquipedalian's 'R' Us. ZX-10. DoD#564. tbtw#6. s.s.m#8. There ain't no more
"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little long
 er. " -- Henry Kissinger

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:45:52 GMT

   Aaron> Almost 100% of the population (including gays) have been innoculated
   Aaron> for TB.

Your ignorance is amazing!

--
Andrew Hall
(Now reading Usenet in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh...)

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jim dutton)
Date: 12 Jun 2001 14:52:50 GMT

In article <9g1eb2$uj4$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Matthew Gardiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >Personally, if I had a son,
>>
>> So, you don't have a son, then.
>>
>> > and he came to me and said he was gay,
>> >I would neither be disappointed or proud.  I would be happy that
>> >he was able to "come out" as so to speak, and that he was willing
>> >to talk about any issues he may have. I would give him the same
>> >advice as as I would give a hetrosexual son, be careful, use
>> >contraception, remember that if you need support, that I (as a
>> >father) will always be there.
>>
>> Woulda, shoulda, coulda! You don't have a son. You don't know what it
>> feels like to love a son. You don't know how you would react.
>> That's the bottom line. Basically you're full of hot air, signifying
>> nothing.
>
>Are you trying to spurt the typical homophobic legacy, off spring, family
>name bull shit.  How is your son being gay going to affect you? apart from
>getting told his new boyfriends name, what will change? he will have the
>same personality, the same characteristics, he will still look up to you as
>a father.  Please, give me an insight into the mystical "father-son bond",
>because aparently, you have problems expressing yourself.
>Matthew Gardiner

 Actually he was quite clear. Your scenario of if I had a son
 I wouldn't be the least bit dissapointed that he loved having guys
 ramming there cocks up his ass like he was steve chaney and the family
 line is dead, like steve chaney is mindless PC babble.

 -Jeem, That clear enough for your PC white knight syndrom?

http://www.ejeem.com                                Autococker2000/Dye SS
 Steatopygias's 'R' Us.          doh#0000000005 That ain't no Hottentot.
 Sesquipedalian's 'R' Us. ZX-10. DoD#564. tbtw#6. s.s.m#8. There ain't no more
"Don't I have the right to do what I want with my own money?" --
Matthew 20:15

Subject: Re: More micro$oft "customer service"
From: Tim Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:59:20 GMT

in article lDnV6.75132$[EMAIL PROTECTED],
Daniel Johnson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 6/12/01 8:08
AM:

> "drsquare" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

>>> Sure.
>>
>> Give me some URLs.
>
> Hmm? You haven't noticed all the cites
> with the little "get Acrobat Reader free"
> badges on them?

And that's because they have PDF files you can download NOT because the page
is served to you in PDF format.