On Thu, 20 Aug 2009, Raymond Martin wrote:

>>> I can't get that functionality currently. I tried changing the setting
>>> all different ways and it only sounds like it is cutting or boosting
>>> frequencies. The sweeping does not seem to be happening. Your docs also
>>> indicate that the pedal is needed for this. What gives?
>>
>> I had trouble with this, too.  See my other post for "good" settings.
>
> Which post would that be?

Hmmm... the one on LAU... sorry... see below.

Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:46:00 -0500 (CDT)
From: Gabriel M. Beddingfield <gabr...@teuton.org>
To: Fons Adriaensen <f...@kokkinizita.net>
Cc: linux-audio-u...@lists.linuxaudio.org
Subject: Re: [LAU] Auto-wah plugin

Hi All,

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009, Fons Adriaensen wrote:

> The plugin could do both at a time, the 'foot' control would then
> shift the fequency range.

Nice Wah!  Thanks for the plugin!  I played with this plugin last night
and thought I would share the settings I liked best.

Rig:  Elect. Guit. w/humbuckers.  I think I used the
        neck pickup.
        PodXT Live with AC-30 amp and Tube Screamer
        JACK Rack controlled by FCB-1010
        Strong signal to audio card

Tone: Santana-like

Manual Wah Settings:

      Drive: -20
      Decay: 0
      Range: 0
      Freq.: Set the expression pedal so that it sweeps
             between .4 (heel) and .75 (toe)
      Mix:   1.0

Auto-Wah Settings:

      Drive: Between -20 and -12