>> these low latency patches look good, but I can't seem to find one for kernel
>> 2.2.19?
>> is there a work-around if I can't find one?
>> aslo I use an AMD Athlon1gHZ, latency is low anyway, but not 2ms!
>> eg : are these patches made for pentiums or 'pentium class' cpu's ?
>
>As far as I remeber they are only for 2.4 kernels.

Ingo Molnar had some for the 2.2 series. I don't know how far
"forward" he went with them as far as 2.2.19. I also don't know where
to find them. Benno might.

Why is anyone using 2.2.19 with a 1GHz Athlon? Its like driving a
Ferrari with wooden wheels ... well, thats a bit of an exaggeration,
but you get the point, I'm sure.

--p