Chris Mason wrote:
Hello everyone,

Just a quick note about the recently announced purchase of Sun by
Oracle.  This does not change Oracle's plans for Btrfs at all, and Btrfs
is still a key project for us.

Please, keep your btrfs contributions and testing coming ;)

-chris

Just to chime in on a supportive note here, my file system team at Red Hat is very interested in the continued success of the btrfs project and we definitely plan to keep contributing (and hopefully even increase the number of active Red Hat contributors)!

Regards,

Ric