On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 10:37:33AM -0400, Chris Mason wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Just a quick note about the recently announced purchase of Sun by
> Oracle.  This does not change Oracle's plans for Btrfs at all, and Btrfs
> is still a key project for us.

  But now Oracle can re-license Solaris and merge ZFS with btrfs.
Just kidding, I don't think it would be technically feasible.

  (OTOH, acquiring Sun's patent portfolio…  there are some strange places
on earth where people care about software patents).

--
Tomasz Torcz               RIP is irrevelant. Spoofing is futile.
xmpp: zdzich...@chrome.pl     Your routes will be aggreggated. -- Alex Yuriev