I currently have a btrfs filesystem set up across three drives.
Unfortunately, one is failing and is returning read errors.  I tried
to remove the drive from the pool using btrfs-vol -r, but the process
seems to hang when a read error is encountered.  At this point, disk
activity stops and no further progress is made, with the drive
remaining in the pool.

I would like to be able to remove the drive from the pool, retaining
as much data as possible.  (It's just TV recordings, so a little
corruption shouldn't be too much of a problem).

I am using version 2.6.32 of the kernel.

The relevant part of the dmesg output: http://fpaste.org/jnz8/

The part of the kernel state that seemed like they might be relevant:
http://fpaste.org/0KKR/
btrfs-vol is towards the bottom.  The entire state dump didn't fit in
my dmesg buffer so there might be something missing.

Thanks,
Erik Jensen