Hello all
I would like to know if there exists a tool to check the btrfs filesystem very thoroughly.
It's ok if it needs the FS unmounted to operate. Also mounted is OK.
It does not need repair capability
It needs very good checking capability: it has to return Good / Bad status with the "Bad" meaning that there is at least ONE inconsistency. Good means that it is really really 100% consistent.

Does something like this exists?

We need to detect as much ahead of time as possible if the btrfs filesystem has become even just a little bit inconsistent

Thank you