On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 02:42:14PM -0800, Zach Brown wrote:
> It looks like it's been a bit more than two months since
>
>   http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/mason/btrfs-progs.git;a=summary
>
> saw patches from the list.
>
> Am I looking in the wrong place for the btrfs-progs upstream?

   Two things:

1) That tree is generally only ever updated for pull requests to Linus
   during the merge window. Would that it were otherwise, but I
   suspect that...

2) ... you may want to know about josef's btrfs-next tree:

https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Btrfs_source_repositories#Integration_repository_.28btrfs-next.29

   It's regarded as fairly unstable, so only run it on systems for
testing purposes (or if josef tells you it's OK and will fix one of
your problems).

   Hugo.

  --- Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle, ---
                           and quick to anger.