> But after flipping slab code, I find that another callback will disable
> merging slabs when allocating a slab, so I'm not sure if it worth doing so...

Do you mean the find_mergeable() stuff in SLUB?

> What do you think about it?

I don't know, pass in a callback to destruction?

void kmem_cache_destroy_inuse_cb(struct kmem_cache *s,
                                 void (*objcb)(void *));

I'd try to spend as little time on this as possible.  Get the most basic
thing working to demonstrate the idea and send it to lkml to get
feedback.

- z