Here are three fixes for the new qgroup rescan feature. The first two
are quite small, the third one is a little bigger. I thought about
splitting that one up, but in the end I didn't find a good point to
break that up. It achieves more than one goal, I agree, but its more or
less a compact code change that need not be split artifically in my
opinion.

Jan Schmidt (3):
  Btrfs: fix memory patcher through fs_info->qgroup_ulist
  Btrfs: avoid double free of fs_info->qgroup_ulist
  Btrfs: fix qgroup rescan resume on mount

 fs/btrfs/ctree.h   |    2 +
 fs/btrfs/disk-io.c |    2 +