On Sun, Aug 04, 2013 at 12:39:28PM -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:
> I must be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what. I have
> btrfs-progs source installed from here:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=441375
>
> make produces no errors. Yet btrfs-corrupt-block.c isn't built. Suggestions?

$ make btrfs-corrupt-block

   Some of the more outré commands aren't built by default and have to
be built individually.

   Hugo.

  PGP key: 65E74AC0 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
     --- For months now, we have been making triumphant retreats ---
               before a demoralised enemy who is advancing
                           in utter disorder.