Good news everyone! I got this to mount again using btrfs chunk-recover on the
partition! It took around a day for it to run the initial chunk recovery scan
(iotop showed that I was limited by disk throughput) and another three hours
for the actual chunk recovery (iops limited).

Hopefully someone out there that runs into a similar issue will end up finding
this!