Hi Roman,

> autodefrag

This sure sounded like a good thing to enable? on paper? right?...

The moment you see anything remotely weird about btrfs, this is the first thing
you have to disable and retest without. Oh wait, the first would be qgroups,
this one is second.

What's the problem with autodefrag?  I am also using it, so you caught my
attention when you implied that it shouldn't be used.  According to docs, it
seem like one of the very mature feature of the filesystem.  See below for the
doc I am referring to

https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Status

I am using it as I assumed it could prevent the filesystem being too fragmented
long term, but never thought there was price to pay for using it

Regards,
William