I have formated an encrypted disk, containing a LVM with a btrfs system.

All superblocks appear to be destroyed; the btrfs-progs tools can't find the
root tree anymore and scalpel, binwalk, foremost & co return only scrap. The
filesystem was on an ssd and mounted with -o compression=lzo.

How screwed am I? Any chances to recover some files? Is there a plausible way
to rebuild the superblock manually? Checking the raw image with xxd gives me
not a single readable word.

I managed to decrypt the LV and dd it to an image. What can I do?