I've previously confirmed it's a bad ram module which I have already
submitted an RMA for. Any advice for manually fixing the bits?

Sorry for top leveling, not sure how mailing lists work (again sorry
if this message is top leveled, how do I ensure it's not?)
---
Eric Wolf
(201) 316-6098
19w...@gmail.com