On 12/13/2017 01:42 AM, David Sterba wrote:
On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 05:15:17PM +0800, Anand Jain wrote:
As of now device properties and states are being represented as int
variable, patches here makes them bit flags instead. Further, wip
patches such as device failed state needs this cleanup.

v2:
  Adds BTRFS_DEV_STATE_REPLACE_TGT
  Adds BTRFS_DEV_STATE_FLUSH_SENT
  Drops BTRFS_DEV_STATE_CAN_DISCARD
  Starts bit flag from the bit 0
  Drops unrelated change - declare btrfs_device

v3:
  Fix static checker warning, define respective dev state as bit number

The define numbers are fixed but the whitespace changes that I made in
misc-next

 Will do next time. Thanks. I don't see misc-next. Is it for-next ?

 git branch -a
* master
  remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
  remotes/origin/for-4.13-part1
  remotes/origin/for-4.14
  remotes/origin/for-4.15-rc2
  remotes/origin/for-4.15-rc3
  remotes/origin/for-chris-4.12
  remotes/origin/for-next
  remotes/origin/for-next-test
  remotes/origin/master
  remotes/origin/nowait-aio-btrfs-fixup
git remote -v
origin  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kdave/linux.git (fetch)
origin  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kdave/linux.git (push)

Thanks, Anand

while merging the patches are not in v3. I'd expect that you
update your patches if there's another iteration and there have been
changes to the merged ones, or send me only incrementals to the merged
code or instructions how to fix it up if it's a trivial change like
that.