Ok, I've extracted and pawed through the terms used in the objectives
to form a further list of terms which we may wish to add to the list.
I haven't yet given them definitions.  I would appreciate feedback
if any seem inappropriate.

After listing and sorting the words used in the objectives, I manually
filtered for:  (1) acronyms or jargon, (2) terms I did not know, (3) terms
which seemed to me to be confusing to a non-English speaker (e.g., log, as
in "Throw another log onto the fire").  I generally resisted terms which
were also UN*X commands (e.g, tar).

Let me know if any seem innapropriate.  Send me your definitions (or wait
for the list to be finalized first).

Objective maintainers:  Since I extracted words, there may be phrases
which have been excluded inappropriately.

http://conan.ipat.com/~cert/objlist.html

-Alan