Folks,

> 2) LPI BROCHURES - We need a volunteer to help create a
>    brochure that we could hand out at the show.  Probably a
>    tri-fold 8.5x11 that outlines what LPI is and our program.
>    There might actually be a couple of brochures we can
>    create.  Please contact Dan York ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ASAP if you
>    have some time early next week when you could help with
>    this.

This is actually meant to be - if you have time early *THIS*
week... as in right now... can you please contact me!

Jared sent this out on last Friday, but due to the "anti-spam"
filters we have on this list, the message was bounced to me (the
original subject line began with the world "help", which majordomo
took to meaning that Jared needed help with the list).  As I was
offline all weekend (4th of 5 weddings this summer!), I didn't tell
Jared about the error until the middle of the day today.

So if any of you have time early this week to help with some
basic desktop-publishing type of things, we'd really appreciate
it.... and please contact me ASAP.

Thanks,
Dan