linux-cert members,

FYI, the "Birds-Of-a-Feather" session at LinuxWorld will be
5:30-7pm tomorrow (Wednesday).  IDG has a big room like they've
done before... and we'll be at table #8.

It's called "Professional Skills Certification" to differentiate
from "hardware certification" which I know Henry Hall is going
to have a BOF about...

I'm sure the SAIR folks will be there... and I know the Digital
Metrics folks will be there too!  Should be entertaining at least...

I'll see some of you there...

Regards,
Dan