We are now ready to start collecting test questions for our T1 exam! If
you have expertise in any of the areas covered by the exam, I invite you
to submit questions.

Question submission is done through a web interface similar to what we
used for POMS and the job analysis survey. Detailed online instructions
are provided. The URL is:

http://www.lpi.org/cgi-bin/tips.py

Please report any bugs or questions about either the web interface or item
writing in general to me. We're working on alternative ways you can submit
questions so that you can work off-line. Expect details soon.

It's been a long journey, but we're now heading into the home stretch.
With help from our supporters like you, we will complete the first test in
the next few weeks. Thank you for all the time you've already spent
helping us with earlier research, as well as for your help in item
writing.

  Scott Murray    Director of Exam Development / Psychometrician
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Linux Professional Institute   http://www.lpi.org/