Greetings,

You are currently subscribed to a mailing list related to the
Linux Professional Institute that is going to be deleted.

At the beginning of this year, LPI moved all communication
over to mailing lists hosted on our own mail server lpi.org
and stopped using this list and others that were previously
hosted since the fall of 1998 by Linuxcare.  At that point in
time, we sent several messages to these lists alerting people
to the change.  However, since that time we have noticed people
still subscribing to the old (Linuxcare-based) lists and in order
to ease confusion we will be asking Linuxcare to delete these
older mailing lists.

If you are NOT subscribed to the new mailing lists, please visit
our web site at:

  http://www.lpi.org/i-maillists.html

for more information about our mailing lists and how to join them.
You can also use our new web-based interface at:

  http://www.lpi.org/listar/lsg2/

IF YOU ARE ALREADY SUBSCRIBED TO THE NEW LISTS, YOU DO NOT HAVE
TO DO ANYTHING.  You do NOT have to unsubscribe from the old
lists - the lists will simply be deleted.

We thank Linuxcare for all the support they gave by providing
these lists throughout the early stages of our development.

Regards,
Dan