From: Herbert Xu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 5:39 AM
To: Ronen Shitrit
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
linux-crypto@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: OCF or Acrypto for IPSec and dm-crypt

Ronen Shitrit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think, Correct me if I'm wrong,
> What you described below, is 1 session with few operations (using the
> routing feature of the acrypto), but once the session/set of
> operations are done, then the session is closed.

I see.  You want the session to last through the lifetime of an IPsec
SA, right?

Well the good news is that the Async Crypto API that I'm working on will
do exactly that.  The session is identified with the existing crypto_tfm
object which is tied to each IPsec SA (for IPsec that is).

Cheers,
Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Home Page:
http://gondor.apana.org.au/~herbert/
-