From: David McCullough [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:31 PM
To: Ronen Shitrit
Cc: linux-crypto@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: OCF cryptosoft MD5 Vs HMAC MD5

Jivin Ronen Shitrit lays it down ...
> Hi
>
> In the current OCF cryptosoft, MD5 and HMAC-MD5 are using HMAC
> algorithm.
> See patch attached fixing this issue.

Looks ok,  have you checked the output against something to ensure it is
now correct/was previously broken ?

I only ask becuase,  at various stages,  the output of this code has
been compared to other libraries and was producing the same results as
required for MD5/SHA, and I would not like to break it :-)

Cheers,
Davidm

--
David McCullough, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Custom Embedded Solutions +
Security