On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 04:56:14 -0500
Gupta Ruchika-R66431 <ruchika.gu...@freescale.com> wrote:

> [...]

that may be true, but you're changing the driver to not display
information it previously did, in a seemingly totally unrelated
manner.  This is a regression IMO - if you want the compile options
specifically labelled in the display, then do that, but don't
start hiding information from the user just because the h/w didn't
pass an endianness change properly.

Kim