On 02/23/2015 07:44 PM, Johannes Ernst wrote:
> 1. There was a (cryptic, to me) comment by one of the core Arch Linux
> ARM developers on my post. He said "Something on my mind about kernel
> mode neon on imx6, can't find it now”
> (http://archlinuxarm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=8489&p=45395#p45364)
> I have little idea what this could mean, but I figure I pass it on in
> case somebody here does.
>
> 2. I disabled the mentioned kernel modules:
>
> blacklist af_alg blacklist algif_skcipher
>
> and, magic happens, it behaves as intended: cryptsetup opens file on
> first try.

Ok, so it means there is something wrong when using AF_ALG/SKCIPHER
on new Raspberry Pi2.
(Please can you post luksDump as well - just to be sure which mode
and cipher it is - I guess it is aes-xts but cannot find it in log.)

CC kernel crypto api list ... maybe someone knows about known problem here.

The link to failing cryptsetup debug log for reference:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.device-mapper.dm-crypt/7973

Thanks,
Milan