Am Mittwoch, 9. September 2015, 09:51:40 schrieb Tadeusz Struk:

Hi Tadeusz,

>> But in the rsa.c enc/dec/verify/sign functions, there should be such check,
>> I would guess.
>
>There is see line 419:
>return pkey->n ? mpi_get_size(pkey->n) : -EINVAL;

I feel we are not talking about the same issue. I refer to your patch in
rsa.c:

+       int src_len = sg_len(req->src), dst_len = sg_len(req->dst);

===> can be negative according to your statement

+               void *ptr = kmalloc(dst_len, GFP_KERNEL);

===> with a negative number, I guess we have a problem here.

Ciao
Stephan