Hi Stephan,

I also tried test program in libkcapi and it works. libkcapi opens
socket of type "hmac(sha1)" .Openssl opens multiple "sha1" type socket
and uses the partial results to calculate hmac.

 "crypto_ahash_init()" function initialises the *tfm variable in
crypto_shash structure.It gets called when user calls write() system
call. To give a try I updated the hash_accept() function and re-run.
This time kernel didn't crashed but result calculated is wrong.

How accept() sys call decide weather to call alg_accept() or hash_accept()?

Find attached patch and strace.Right now af_alg code is not accessible
to me. I will share it tomorrow.

Thanks and Regards
Harsh jain