On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 1:58 AM, Theodore Ts'o <ty...@mit.edu> wrote:
> Thanks, applied.  This will be on the for_stable that I will be
> sending to Linus sometime during 4.12-rcX.

I think you might have just missed the kbuild test robot complaining
about an incorrect compiler warning, when using an ancient gcc for the
sh platform. I fixed that bug in v5, which I posted about an hour
ago. The only change was a single commit, so you can just cherry-pick
that as you wish:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/zx2c4/linux.git/patch/?id=2f390fd961d1f97738d7af4f4797542e05f4607e

Other than that one commit change, it was the same.

Or, if it's easier, the tag for-random-4.12 in
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/random.git is for you.