Hi Herbert,

On 10/24/2017 07:14 AM, Brijesh Singh wrote:
Hi Herbert and Paolo,

Since the PSP patches touches both the CCP and KVM driver, hence I was
wondering if you guys have any thought on how PSP patches will be
merged? I am talking about Patch 9 to 20 from this series. I have
ensured that patches apply cleanly on both kvm/master and
cryptodev-2.6/master. We can do this in one of two ways:

- Paolo can merge the PSP support through the KVM branch

or

- Herbert can create a topic branch with PSP changes and Paolo can use
that topic branch.

Any visibility will help my next submission. thank you.

Just checking, any thought on this?

Are you okay if the PSP changes are merged through the KVM tree?

-Brijesh