Hello,

This is a series of patches for exynos-rng driver I've decided to
create after adding support for Exynos5250+ chips. They do not
strictly depend on each other, but I think it is better to send them
as a single patch-set.

Patch #1 Add support for PRNG in Exynos5250+ SoCs

Patch #2 Improve output performance by using memcpy() rather than a
custom function to retriev random bytes from registers.

Patch #3 Reseed the PRNG after reading 2^16 bytes. Simmilar approach
is implemented in DRBG. (Thanks Stephan Mueller)

Łukasz Stelmach (3):
  crypto: exynos - Support Exynos5250+ SoCs
  crypto: exynos - Improve performance of PRNG
  crypto: exynos - Reseed PRNG after generating 2^16 random bytes

 .../bindings/crypto/samsung,exynos-rng4.txt        |  4 +-
 drivers/crypto/exynos-rng.c                        | 90 +++++++++++++---------

2.11.0