Hi Jason,

> [...] I have a massive Xeon Gold 5120 machine that I can give you
> access to if you'd like to do some testing and benching.

Thanks for the offer, no need at this time. But I certainly would
welcome if you could do some (Wireguard) benching with that code to see
if it works for you.

> Actually, similarly here, a 10nm Cannon Lake machine should be
> arriving at my house this week, which should make for some
> interesting testing ground for non-throttled zmm, if you'd like to
> play with it.

Maybe in a future iteration, thanks. In fact would it be interesting to
know if Cannon Lake can handle that throttling better.

Regards
Martin