Am Samstag, den 03.11.2007, 00:56 +0100 schrieb rjkm:
> Manu Abraham writes:
>  > If you have had crack, then you will see cracks everywhere . :)
>  >
>  > > I don't understand Ralph's involvement in your Linux projects, and why
>  > > the alternative direction mattered to him.
>  > >
>  >
>  > If you see the initial proposal, there were so many people involved, Ralph
> too,
>  > he used to hang out on IRC along with us. Please see the original post
> when
>  > the STB0899 driver was made public.
>  >
>  > There were reasons why it mattered to him. He was also involved in an
>  > STB0899 based project, which he can disclose if he is interested.
>  >

> There is a nice little PCIe dual STB0899 reference platform I wrote
> drivers for. But I don't know if it will ever be built by anybody.
>

> Ralph

Ralph,

thanks for your comment, and you never did let a beginner hang into
something, when it starts to become serious, iirc.

I ask frankly now.

Was there really something going that wrong, that Manu still feels he is
right intercepting all from v4l, because Mauro did also some harm to
you, likely without any chance to avoid it, simply not knowing what it
could be all about, since we were on blank bones after Gerd got it sick?

That is what I got told from him when it became, hmm, _quite strange_
previously over a long amount of time and tried to ask ...

He told me that Mauro crossed your ways somehow too, but it was that
abstract still, that I did not understood where the point of it should
ever be and after fair and fully understandable explanations, what he
has to face too, it ended up within hours then that we are all
idiots ... , because I said Mauro is none.

Greetings,
Hermann