Hi again,

it worked now after unloading all the dvb-stuff and loading tda1004x
first and the other modules later. It's still failing on startup though,
so yes, it looks like attaching the needed frontend modules isn't
working. Will fix the startup-problem later, I'm happy that it's working
now :)

Thanks a lot for your help,
Oliver Haag