Am Samstag, 23.11.02, um 00:50 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Marcus Metzler:

Try the dvb-mpegtools at http://www.metzlerbros.de/mbros/dvb/.
They should work with ATSC streams. I tried it with some sample
streams we got. I think there was some error I fixed recently, so that
it won't be corrected in the convergence CVS.
Why don't you use the CVS server at convergence?

Why have you and Ralph stopped your (good!) work on the DVB driver?

Maybe i over read something, but till now i don't know whats exactly the problem.

Tom.

--
Info: