On Sat, 10 Nov 2001 20:37:01 +0100
Thomas Sailer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The following patch adds DVB support to alevt:
> http://www.baycom.org/~tom/alevt-dvb.patch
>
> Patched RPMs from RedHat's 7.1 powertools CD are on:
> http://www.baycom.org/~tom/alevt-1.6.0-3jnx.i386.rpm
> http://www.baycom.org/~tom/alevt-1.6.0-3jnx.src.rpm
>
> Usage:
> alevt -vbi /dev/ost/dvr0
> starts decoding the first program in the PAT having
> a teletext stream.
> alevt -vbi /dev/ost/dvr0 -pid 0x67
> starts decoding transport stream PID 0x67
> alevt -vbi /dev/ost/dvr0 -progname SAT.1
> starts decoding the named program's teletext stream

well. for my debian setup (unstable) this does not work.
it claims errors:

de -W   -c -o alevt-date.o alevt-date.c
alevt-date.c: In function `chk_time':
alevt-date.c:32: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
alevt-date.c:39: `timezone' undeclared (first use in this function)
alevt-date.c:39: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
alevt-date.c:39: for each function it appears in.)
alevt-date.c:40: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
alevt-date.c:64: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

also if i delete this one (use the bsd stuff), the other error is:

alevt-cap.c: In function `main':
alevt-cap.c:285: too few arguments to function `vbi_open'
make: *** [alevt-cap.o] Error 1

any clues ???

--
Info: