Unfortunately I dont know much about the LNB. I went and remove it from the dish but the identification sticker has worn away. It came from a common 18 inch DirecTV dish. there are two LNB's in there, I think, because there are two coax outs. I'm only using one at the moment because I dont have a disecq.

Do you thnk this LNB w]ll cause my defines in dvbtune.c to need changing?
Best,
Dave Schile

Yes, try setting the high and low defines to the same value in three different compile tests. 10.6, 10.75, 11.25. Leave the LNB switch setting alone.

Steve