Hi,

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, matthieu castet wrote:
> > > Are you running on USB2.0?
> >
> > No usb1.1
> >
> > On usb2.0 it seems to work (but the configuration is a bit different).
> > Is there a way to check if the usb bandwidht don't overflow because of bad
> > filtering ?

So OK, it is definitely only the PID filter functionality somewhere. It
can be the dib3000mc or the use of the interface.

It will only be a small fix and there is only a few people having only
USB1.1. It is save to merge it into mainline and then send a patch for
fixing later.

How are you coding abilities? Can you check if dib3000mc_pid_parse is
called with onoff 1 and if the bit is set correcly by reading it back.

> > Using dvbtraffic shows that there no filtering on usb1.1 (I got more than
> > 800 pids) : that should be my problem :)

Those 800 pids are misassumptions due to broken buffers.

> > I saw that the video pid take lot's of bandwidht (that's normal), but the
> > pid 2000 takes also the same amount of bandwidht.
> > Do you know what it is (from google it seems the transponder pid) and why it
> > is needed ?
> >
> > When the video bandwidht is hight ( ~7 Mbps) I saw some artefacts, may be it
> > is because video pid + 0x2000 pids bandwidht > usb bandwidht.
> It seems pid 0x2000 is the total under dvbtraffic...

Exactly.

thanks,
Patrick.

--