Mike Choy wrote:
> Mark Howells wrote:

OK Replying my own question, it looks like the problem with my server is
down to usb power draw. by plugging the freecom stick into a powered
hub, all seems to be working. Not ideal, but it seems that there were
major changes with 2.6.16 kernel and USB power configuration. Article here.

http://lwn.net/Articles/186331/

Mike C