Hi,

Frédéric Massot wrote:
Hartmut Hackmann wrote:

Hi,

Frédéric Massot wrote:

Hi,

The kernel 2.6.18 supports the cards LifeView FlyDVB-T PCI, FlyDVB-T DUO PCI, FlyDVB-T Duo Cardbus, FlyDVB-T Hybrid Cardbus.

But, will the card FlyDVB-T Hybrid PCI be supported soon?

We need more information to give a reply. There is a big number of slightly
different cards by this vendor and they are sold aunder many different
names. It is easily possible that your card already works if you force the
card drive.

I did not yet buy a DVB-T card, and I seek a card well supported by Linux. According to the documentation of the kernel (Documentation/video4linux/README.saa7134) the chipsets saa7134 are the best supported and I seek a card with this chipset.

According to the file "CARDLIST.saa7134" the LifeView cards are well supported.

I try to find a LifeView card (PCI bus) supported by Linux and available to the purchase such as for example on Amazon.

If you have more information on the LifeView cards, or if you know a online shop where I can buy one of them (I live in France), that interests me. :o)

Well, i don't think that support for cx88 is worse, but of corse all
chips on the card need to be known and we know quite a lot about the
Lifeview cards. If you are looking for a hybrid DVB-T card, you might
also consider the
- Pinnacle 310i
- ASUSTEK P7131 Dual TV
especially due to the fact that the Lifeview cards are known to need a
good signal. If possible, you should have a close look at the card
before you buy it: Many Vendors change the hardware without changing
the name...

Good luck
   Hartmut