El dom, 29-10-2006 a las 17:29 +0100, Patrick Boettcher escribió:
> On Sat, 21 Oct 2006, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
>
> > El mar, 17-10-2006 a las 14:54 +0200, Patrick Boettcher escribió:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > in my repository (http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb) I just committed a
> > > first working version of the dib7000m/p-driver along with some
> > > modifications in the dib0700-driver.
> >
> >   Thanks for the great work.
> >

> > > I tested with a first generation Nova-T stick - it works (AverMedia is
> > > identical). There is a chance that someone has the newer version of those
> > > devices - it contains a different version of the DiB7000 - I will try to
> > > release this one as soon as possible.
> >
> >   As Volar device id defined in dvb-usb-ids.h is 0xa807, and I have a
> > 0xb808, I think I have one of those new devices you say. I hope you can
> > modify it soon so I can test it.
>
> I also committed the DiB7000P-driver, can you try it? (just add the USB
> IDs to dib0700_devices.c)

  Yes, it works like a charm. Thanks! The only thing is that I have to
subtitute VOLAR ID, instead of adding. If I add another device, I get:

Oct 29 19:29:50 gimli kernel: dib0700: loaded with support for 2
different device-types
Oct 29 19:29:50 gimli kernel: usbcore: registered new driver
dvb_usb_dib0700

 And no frontend is loaded.

  Thanks!

--