--- Begin Message ---
Hans-Frieder Vogt wrote:
Hello Dougie,

nice to hear that somebody else in the list also has one of these new Pinnacle
DVB cards. I own a PCTV 2000i
(or PCTV Dual DVB-t Pro PCI) for which I would like to provide a driver at some
time. The main task is in my eyes to support the
Pinnacle DTV bridge, which is/will be used in a number of cards, single and
dual tuner DVB-t, DVB-S and DVB-S2 cards.
However, at the moment I am in a very early stage of driver development
(precisely: still trying to understand how that DTV
bridge works) and so I expect that it will need quite a while (weeks, months,
...) until I will be able to even start writing
the driver.
I see... I was hoping that the individual chips were already supported somewhere, making the process easier. I read somewhere that Pinnacle were quite helpful in the development of other drivers. Can't find the page again, but their statement on the page below suggests they might offer technical information on the chip. I'd like to see the information they supply, but I probably don't have enough time to commit to it at the moment :(

http://tinyurl.com/392abd

Cheers,
Dougie

--- End Message ---