Hi,

it exist some new DVB-C budget cards, which are based on the KNC ONE (Terratec,
Setalco) design. They are using a new
tuner with the TDA10023 as demodulator. The main work to support this chip was
done by Georg Auer. He has implemented
the frontend (tda10023.c) for the ReelBox. The attached archive contains the
following files:
- tda1002x.diff, diff against the current hg-tree
- tda10023.c, the frontend which should go to
./linux/drivers/media/dvb/frontends
- tda1002x.h, which should replace ./linux/drivers/media/dvb/frontend/tda10021.h
- reelbox.diff, it is a diff between my tda10023.c and the one from the reelbox
svn tree

The Patch changes the following things:
- Added support for the frontend TDA10023
- Added the KNC ONE DVB-C V1.0 card, which uses the alternative i2c address of
0xd
- Added the Satelco Easywatch DVB-C card with the id 1894:002c
- Added the KNC ONE Plus DVB-C card with the id 1894:0022
- Added the Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C card with the id 153b:1176
- Removed the polarity switching of the clock for the DVB-C cards in
budget-av.c. This hack is no longer necessary
because the saa7146 can do the job to remove the additional FEC bytes from the
TS.

I would like it, if the owners of such new cards do test the patch. The patch
may also affect all cards which are
supported by the modules budget-av and budget.

- Hartmut