Hi,

I'm new to this list, but I have been reading it for a few weeks.

I'm running Ubuntu (Edgy),
/proc/version says "Linux version 2.6.17-11-generic ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(gcc version 4.1.2 20060928 (prerelease) (Ubuntu 4.1.1-13ubuntu5)) #2
SMP Thu Feb 1 19:52:28 UTC 2007 (Ubuntu 2.6.17-11.35-generic)"

> I do not know if anybody has tested the driver elsewhere in AU.
> If somebody reading this has, then please speak up.

OK, I'm from Adelaide, Australia, and have the same problems
described. After your patch, I have the /dev/dvb structure, prior to
the patch it wasn't there. I downloaded all the firmware versions,
but I wasn't sure which one I should use. I have tried them all, but
based on the comment by Jules I'm now using version 3. Running "scan
au-Adelaide" fails to tune on any frequencies.

> Chris' test tree doesn't have support for the Dual Digital4, and
> I dont think my patch will apply against his old testing tree, but
> you are welcome to try it.

I have applied your patch against his testing tree, and it applies
and builds, though doesn't change things. I have now reverted back
to the base tree with your patch.

Petey Leinonen.