I have prepared a patch with my work so far. It is not very much but the card is detected. Composite video-in works, IR seems to work. dvb loads but does not work. the analog tuner is NYI.

http://www.chrysocome.net/downloads/v4l-dvb-t750-0.1.diff

This might inspire some other card owners to help out.

I am going to borrow a scope from work and then I should be able to snoop on the i2c bus while using the windows driver. That should get things moving.

John.

John Newbigin wrote:
The lid is a folded sheet of metal and soldered on at 4 points. I stared with pliers but in then used the dremel to remove both the covers.

The digital tuner is:
Quantek QT1010 (441570113 054511DJ)

I am pretty use the analog tuner is:
Xceive XC2028ACQ
There are some more numbers but it is very difficult to read. There is also a spongy thing attached to the metal case which touches the IC. I assume it is some kind of thermal compound/heat sink. I'll re-attach it before I fire the card back up. (lets hope it still works).

Henrik Beckman wrote:
Open it and take a look, the lid is probably a snap on metal lid.
!! DonĀ“t blame me if you break it !!

"Also, If anyone knows of a tuner which comes in the 36mm x 26mm x 5mm
metal case that might help narrow down what might be inside."
Probably any silicon tuner will fit inside this size so I guess opening them up is the only way.

John.

/Henrik