Am Samstag, 2. Juni 2007 05:33 schrieben Sie:
> Uwe Bugla wrote:
> > OK, Mike: I am just adjusting your latest approach due to Email issues of
> > wordwrapping. Could you please be kind enough to supply another patch
> > including Trent's changes?
>
> Revised patch attached.

Thanks, Michael!
I got enourmous wordwrapping troubles with:
- getting this stuff copied with KWrite
- producing a patch to be applied easily against 2.6.22-rc3

Would you please resend it as outline attachment or by using another sending
method so that I can apply it for testing purpose against the latest kernel
tree without any wordwrapping hassle?

Above that one question is still open:
What is the use, the advantage of dvb-pll.c regarding
- performance
- stability
- other issues of functionality?

Or is it just another relic of the "Gerd Knorr area"?

Thanks and Regards

Uwe