On 8/1/07, Luca Olivetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> En/na [EMAIL PROTECTED] ha escrit:
Stop fucking replying to my mail in foreign language. I don't give a
shit your mail client shows up in greek, have common courtesy not to
inject this AIDS-filled language into my mailbox.

Now on to the original problem,

> Hi, everyone
> Which header files should be include in the cxusb.c if I want to compile the
> module
> outside Linux kernel tree? I found some module in file
> Documentation/kbuild/modules.txt,
> but it just needs many header files, but I have no idea, please give me some
> advice.

If you paid even slightest attention to this individual, he's
working/trying to hack together some modules for some unsupported
chinese DVB card. Clearly he's not trying to compile your code or any
of the filth from "hg" whatever that is. He just wants to know HOW TO
SETUP THE BUILD ENVIRONMENT TO ALLOW COMPILING HIS CUSTOM MODULE
OUTSIDE THE FUCKING KERNEL TREE.

Now, maybe YOU are the one who needs the book below, since apparently,
you can't even fucking read.

> Go, read again the OP question.
> Here's a useful link for you:
> http://tinyurl.com/33dk6p
> (though maybe it's too challenging for you)

"Bye",

-tc