Hi Holger/Olivier/Everyone,

as Holger opened it (THX!), I found out that the main chip is a
dibcom7700c1.

So I tried to install the device as a TERRATEC_CINERGY_DT_XS_DIVERSITY
wich uses the same chip. (I modified the dvb-usb-ids.h file and used the
dvb-usb-dib0700-03-pre1.fw firmware)

Now the device is found, but no tuning at all; I agree with Holger that
it must use a xc3028 tuner instead of the MT2266 (Dmesg tell me "MT2266
I2C read failed")

Am I moving in the right direction? Am I stuck in the same point that
you, Holger?

Let me know if you find out something, I will do the same.

Thank you,

Ivan