Am Donnerstag, den 20.09.2007, 11:08 +0200 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Hi linuxtv.org,
>
> Mr. Kleiminger wrote in the linux-dvb mailinglist (found in September 2007
> Archives) that he is interested in the progress of the driver development of
> the Freecom dvb-t stick rev.4 (id 14aa:0160). I own the same model. I had a
> Freecom dvb-t stick rev.3 (USB ID (before firmware): 14aa:0225) till
> yesterday. Now it's defective and yesterday I went to Conrad Electronics
> Megastore in Graz/Austria and they made a rma and gave me a new one - rev.4 .
> As you write there is no driver yet available and I can't watch tv :o( . I
> want to know, if there is a schedule for developing a driver.  Can I help?
> I'm UNIX/LINUX Sysadmin, wrote some c++ programs (must say it was in the
> windows world, but that doesn't matter (o:) and am really interested in
> hardware. Maybe I can help with testing or possibly some minor development.
>
> I already used mercurial for compiling the modules for my kernel.
>
> cheers,
>
> Holger Fischer

Hi Holger,

is it that one?

http://www1.conrad.de/scripts/wgate/zcop_b2c/?~template=pcat_product_details_document&object_guid=F884D044998C7F45E10000000A010220&master_guid=&master_typ=&no_brotkrumennavi=&ownrow=6&p_load_area=0417021&p_artikelbilder_mode=Ein&p_sortopt=object_description&page=1&p_catalog_max_results=20&cachedetail=

And if you download the "datasheet" from there on page 2 it says
Art.No.EU 27442 ?

Mauro is currently in Germany for work, not GNU/Linux related, and I
know every free minutes, he hardly has some, he is working on a driver
and got PAL-BG working now too, seems there are some issues with the
buffering left, but good progress so far.

It is _assumed_ that this device can be supported by that driver too.
When he is back in Brazil, he probably will enjoy to have further
feedback from PAL testers.

You might have a first try with card=6 ...
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mchehab/tm6000-new

Cheers,
Hermann