Steven Toth wrote:
> Manu Abraham wrote:
>> Steven Toth wrote:
>>
>>> simpler/smaller interface. I made reference to this in my first HVR4000
>>> patches where massive amounts of code were potentially being duplicated.
>>>

>> Please point out the duplication.
>>

> At the time, the demod drivers had to provide a set_frontend() and
> set_params() ops method. That meant two entry points into every driver
> (with differing args), the same was true for many other entry points
> that took the new structures.

Btw, before you start complaining about other's code, It is always better
to have a look at your own code to have a feel where you are standing.

Because of some of your changes we have had long arguments by Markus,
(on locking) well this was in kernel. What you are complaining is something
not even applied to the kernel and very much pre alpha.

Just to talk back on the same tongue.

Manu