johnny strom wrote:
> Håkon Alstadheim wrote:
>> Hi all, the Norwegian DVB-T network just reched my area (Trøndelag) today
...snip...

> A question not related to the scanning but is the DVB-T sound HE-AAC
> encoded in Norway?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HE-AAC
>
> More info here:
> http://www.frankps.net/?p=282

I got this pointer from Hermann Pitton on the video4linux-list

http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-October/020851.html

Which seems to mean you are right. Current software has problems finding
the audio and video-streams, even if I get a lock on the signal. Any
hints on how to proceed from here whould be appreciated. I'm running
gentoo on my media box, so using a cvs or svn build of parts of the
system should be fairly straight-forward. I'll keep digging and come
back here with more specific questions when I have the time (like in 4
years from now :-))